March LC-3CP-MD Series Mag-Drive Centrifugal Pumps
• March LC-3CP-MD Series Magnetic Drive Pumps eliminate the conventional shaft seals found in most pumps. This means that there is no rotating seal to wear and allow the liquid being pumped to leak out. In addition to this unique “seal-less” design, the pump is hermetically encapsulated in epoxy. The March model LC-3CP-MD pump can be run totally submerged or can be run in open air for complete moisture protection.
• March LC-3CP-MD Series pumps are rated up to 8.5 GPM (31 LPM) flow and for heads up to 19 ft (4.3 m).
• Typical applications include film processors, ice makers, laboratory and medical equipment, vapor degreasers and marine air conditioning systems.
• All Screws are type 18-8 stainless steel. All O-Ring Gaskets are Buna N Rubber. Stationary Spindle is Ceramic. Motor Bracket is Polysulfone Plastic. Pump Housing, Cover, and Impeller are Glass Filled Polypropylene. Thrust Washer is Ceramic. The LC-3CP-MD model has a cupric nickel tube embedded into the epoxy to remove heat from the motor.
• Motors are 115 Volt 50/60 Hz or 230 Volt 50/60 Hz, Single phase A.C. All cords set are U.L. approved 18/3 wire SJT plastic cords. Standard cord length is 6 feet.
Pumps and Parts Shipped Fast!
We have many shipping options available.
Add an item to your cart to see them all.